Working From Home!
- Is it really possible to work from home?
- Can you make a full-time income sitting at your kitchen table facing a laptop?
- What does it take?
- How long does it take?
- Can you stay motivated, even when the rewards are invisible?
- How can you navigate through the Jungle of scams out there?
- OR is it all an illusion?
In this article, I am going to examine the above questions and dive deep into this interesting and exciting dream of working from home. Look at those who achieved it and find out if they have certain characteristics or can anyone actually achieve it? So, without further ado:
Is it possible?
The short answer is: yes it is possible to work from home and yes there are those who have made it, and they are making an attractive full time income from their kitchen-table. The thing is: can you just copy what they are doing and get the same result?
What does it take?
Your level of success will seldom exceed your level of personal development, because success is something you attract by the person you become. ~JIM ROHN
To answer the third question visit the secret read it few times. What does it take? Sometimes it takes for you to become completely a different person to attract success as asserted by Jim’s quote above. The beauty of it, once you start your self-development journey, YOU CHANGE, without even noticing it, because it is a slow change that takes place at a subconscious level. Please note: this is not a Mumpo-Jumpo Guru PayMeLotsOfMoney schmuck! This IS a process where you will have to work on yourself and spend as long as it takes, to become that person that has all it takes. Here is a glimpse of who you will need to become to be that success magnet:-
- Develop self-confidence.
- Eat well, sleep well and exercise well.
- Dress well, feel well. Self-image is everything.
- Highly organised.
- Goal setter.
- Work to a predetermined schedule.
- Value-oriented not results-focused.
- Have courage and smile a lot success is closer than you think.
How long does it take?
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. -Lao Tzu
In order to achieve a full time job from home, you will need to be realistic about the steps you need to take. A real opportunity will not happen overnight. It will need to start and confidently grow. You will need to seriously think about providing real VALUE and be patient in order to achieve the results you are after. The marketplace rewards value and does not owe you anything. It will not deliver, just because you want it to OR because you are worth it. Master one thing and learn how to convert your knowledge to value targeting a particular audience. Once you get to this stage, the results you crave will come hurtling from places you did not expect.
- Start now! Don’t waste time with hesitation.
- Take action consistently.
- Think of what value you want to provide.
- Focus on VALUE not results.
- Be patient. Nothing of real value can be achieved overnight.
- Become a master at what you want to provide.
- Target a specific audience.
- Have courage and smile a lot. Feeling good is key to success.
Can you stay motivated?
One of the biggest issues that will face you working from home is: motivation and discipline. You will need to be a self-starter, work really hard and stick to schedule, easy said than done. One of the best ways I personally find helpful to stay motivated is the Carrot approach. If you are not familiar with the story of the ” Donkey and the Carrot ” click the link and have a look.
Another excellent and proven way to keep it up and keep going, is to be part of a group or a community of likeminded people who will care and support each other, and this is where Wealthy Affiliate comes inn. A community of 800.000 people that have so many success stories of real people just like you and I, will inspire you, teach you and keep you on track. It will simply provide you with all you need to succeed and it doesn’t need to cost you a penny. Seriously, you can have it all for free and stay motivated until you achieve it all.